Nigerian musician Simisola Bolatito Kosoko, popularly known as Simi, is set to tour the United States with Alicia Keys in 2023. Simi has been officially announced as a special guest for Alicia Keys’ upcoming tour across the world.
The singer shared the news with her fans on social media, who were overjoyed to hear about her inclusion in Alicia Keys’ summer tour. Simi will be Alicia Keys’ special guest on the tour in the US, which is scheduled to start on July 23, 2023, and run until August 2, 2023.
— Simi (@SympLySimi) May 11, 2023
The two top West African female artists that will perform at the concert includes, Simi from Nigeria and Libianca from Cameroon.
- Simi Clarifies Relationship with Falz and Opens Up About Her Transition from Gospel to Secular Music
- Nigerian Singer Simi Announces Highly Anticipated Single “Stranger” Set for Release
- Simi Reveals She’s Never Experienced Heartbreak, Despite Heartbreak Songs
- Adekunle Gold Collaborates with Wife Simi on Upcoming Album “Tequila Ever After”
- Simi Releases Official Video of “Stranger”