Whitemoney has openly discussed his concerns over the disrespectful conduct displayed by fellow contestant CeeC within the Big Brother Naija house.
During his diary session with Biggie, Whitemoney offered insights into the ongoing tension between him and CeeC within the confines of the reality show. The discussion revolved around Whitemoney’s distress at CeeC’s consistent use of derogatory language when communicating with him, despite his distinguished status as a titled man.
Known for his culinary expertise and magnetic personality, Whitemoney underlined that he holds the esteemed position of two chieftaincy titles, which are integral parts of his identity. These titles signify his deep-rooted connection to his Igbo heritage and showcase his contributions to his community. Moreover, Whitemoney hinted at an imminent third chieftaincy title, underscoring his commitment to upholding his cultural heritage.
Whitemoney’s statement illuminated the disparities in how contestants interact within the Big Brother Naija house, shedding light on the need for respect and consideration among participants. He emphasized the significance of maintaining cultural values and honoring individuals’ achievements, regardless of the context.
Whitemoney expressed his feelings by stating, “CeeC insulted me despite letting my walls down as a respected African man. I’m an Igbo man to the core with two chieftaincy titles and the third one is on the way. There’s a limit to the insult that I can take.”
Watch him speak:
- Ceec is Stupid and Dumb- Whitemoney to Neo (Video)
- BBNaija Season 8 All-Star: Housemates CeeC and Whitemoney Clash (video)
- Whitemoney Shares Perspective on Mercy Eke and Pere’s Kiss in BBNaija All-Stars House
- Reality Stars Mercy Eke and Pere Share Brief Kiss in Surprise ‘Big Brother Naija’ Moment
- Former BBNaija Winners Whitemoney, Alex, Neo, and Omashola Evicted From The House