The superstar Afrobeats singer, popularly known as Wizkid, demonstrates his affection for his kids by getting tattoos of his children’s faces on his leg.
The singer who has been known for his low-key lifestyle, however, does not shy away from expressing his love for his children.
The celebrated singer, who has received numerous accolades, including a Grammy, proudly shared photos of his leg, which displays the images of his four sons.
This includes Boluwatife Balogun, his first child, born to Shola Ogudu; Ayo Jr., his second son, born to Binta Diamond, who resides in the US and his other two sons were born to his manager, Jada Pollock.
It is noteworthy that Wizkid and Pollock welcomed their second child together in October 2022.
- BBNaija star, Khafi celebrates husband Gedoni on his birthday (Video)
- Rema Announces Concert At The 02 Arena, London
- Davido Announces Collaboration Fees for 2023 and Plans for Joint Tour with Wizkid
- Tyla Reveals Top Afrobeats Stars South Africans Can’t Stop Listening To
- Wande Coal Unwraps Tracklist For “Legend Or No Legend” Album; His First In 8 Years
One Comment on “Wizkid tattoos his children’s faces on his leg”