The superstar Afrobeats singer, popularly known as Wizkid, demonstrates his affection for his kids by getting tattoos of his children’s faces on his leg.
The singer who has been known for his low-key lifestyle, however, does not shy away from expressing his love for his children.
The celebrated singer, who has received numerous accolades, including a Grammy, proudly shared photos of his leg, which displays the images of his four sons.
This includes Boluwatife Balogun, his first child, born to Shola Ogudu; Ayo Jr., his second son, born to Binta Diamond, who resides in the US and his other two sons were born to his manager, Jada Pollock.
It is noteworthy that Wizkid and Pollock welcomed their second child together in October 2022.
- Adesope Live, Host of The Afrobeats Podcast, Gets Exclusive Interview with Nigerian Superstar Wizkid at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- I haven’t seen my kids in 7 years- daddy Freeze
- Kizz Daniel Opens Up About Fatherhood and Parenting Styles
- Wizkid Makes History as First Afrobeats Vocalist to Win Brit Billion Award
- B-Red Shares Anecdote of Burna Boy Chasing After Davido’s Car During Their First Meeting (Video)