Ehiz takes us to South Africa in the most recent edition of “The Dadaboy Show,” the land of the rainbow. Young Stunna, one of the fresh and avant-garde voices guiding the Amapiano music movement, joins him at the table.
Young Stunna provides us with insight into his life in this interview. He emphasizes how creative he has always been since he was a young child, the impact of his religious upbringing on his art, the transition from hip-hop to Amapiano with a dash of his friendship with one of the Scorpion Kings, Kabza de Small, and finally discusses world dominance.
Take a look at the full interview below:
- Asake Makes Exciting Album Announcement: Unveils New Single ‘Amapiano’ Featuring Olamide
- Rema Announces Concert At The 02 Arena, London
- Cardi B Teases New Music and Major Projects Coming This Summer
- Tyla Reveals Top Afrobeats Stars South Africans Can’t Stop Listening To
- Davido Responds to Forbes Magazine’s “King of Afrobeats” Title