Ehiz takes us to South Africa in the most recent edition of “The Dadaboy Show,” the land of the rainbow. Young Stunna, one of the fresh and avant-garde voices guiding the Amapiano music movement, joins him at the table.
Young Stunna provides us with insight into his life in this interview. He emphasizes how creative he has always been since he was a young child, the impact of his religious upbringing on his art, the transition from hip-hop to Amapiano with a dash of his friendship with one of the Scorpion Kings, Kabza de Small, and finally discusses world dominance.
Take a look at the full interview below:
- Swae Lee Faces Backlash on Twitter Over Amapiano Tweet , Clarifies Intent in a Video
- Asake Makes Exciting Album Announcement: Unveils New Single ‘Amapiano’ Featuring Olamide
- Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) ‘All Stars’ Edition Returns Today with Exciting Twists
- Rema Makes Grammy History: Nigerian Star Submits for 2024 Consideration
- Trace Awards 2023 Unveils Nominees Showcasing African and Afro-Inspired Music Excellence