Tensions flared within the BBNaija All Stars house as a heated face-off unfolded between housemates Doyin and Kiddwaya, with the situation escalating further when Venita also became involved, resulting in heated exchanges and the use of derogatory language.
The incident commenced when Doyin expressed her frustrations about a particular event within the house, which included a remark attributed to Kiddwaya. During her venting, Doyin referred to Kiddwaya as ‘an audit,’ a term he did not respond to at the time. However, the situation took a sharp turn when Doyin concluded her statement by labeling Kiddwaya as a “bitch.”
This remark triggered a response from Venita, who interjected to inquire about the target of Doyin’s comment. Doyin, visibly agitated, clarified that her initial comment was not directed at Venita, but she now considered Venita to be a “bitch” for getting involved.
As the exchange escalated, Doyin continued to use strong language directed at Venita, criticizing her intervention and advising her to demonstrate a sense of responsibility as a mother of two children. Doyin emphasized that Venita’s role as a mother should prompt her to exhibit more mature behavior, particularly since she herself is a mother.
Watch the Video below:
- Double Eviction Shakes Up BBNaija All-Stars Edition: Kim Oprah and Doyin Sent Packing
- BBNaija All Stars Housemates Venita and Illebaye Engage in Fiery Task-Related Argument
- BBnaija All Star Housemates Adekunle and Pere Clash
- I’m very attracted to Kiddwaya, I would like to sleep with him – Doyin
- Big Brother Naija All Stars: Doyin Expresses Doubts About Mercy Eke’s Sincerity