Former Housemate Expresses Shock Over Perceived Bullying, Highlights Care Received by Ilebaye
Cynthia Nwadiora, popularly known as Ceec, has expressed her surprise at the narrative suggesting that fellow housemate Ilebaye was bullied during their time on the BBNaija reality show. The revelation comes as viewers had formed an impression that Ilebaye faced bullying from some housemates.
The narrative gained traction when Ike Onyema, a male housemate, vandalized Ilebaye’s clothes on the walkway to the washroom. Ike justified his actions, attributing them to a sense of loyalty and defense for Seyi, whom he considered a brother. According to Ike, Ilebaye disrespected Seyi in the house, prompting his retaliatory actions.
Speaking on the perceived bullying narrative during an interview with Toke Makinwa, Ceec expressed her shock upon learning about it after leaving the Big Brother house. Ceec refuted the claim, stating that Ilebaye was well taken care of by fellow housemates.
Ceec highlighted instances where Mercy Eke assisted Ilebaye, particularly in moments of vulnerability, such as helping her shower when she was intoxicated and cleaning up after her. Ceec emphasized that, contrary to the narrative of bullying, Ilebaye received care and support from the housemates.
Watch her speak:
- Big Brother Issues Double Strike to Housemate Ilebaye After Confrontation with CeeC
- BBNaija All Stars: Ike Caught On Camera Scattering Ilebaye’s Clothes to Instigate Her
- Revelation in BBNaija All Stars House: There are Girls that like Girls in the House- Ceec
- “I will Never Sleep with Any BBN Guy!” – CeeC
- BBNaija All-Star Edition: Ike Onyema Receives Strike for Clothes Scattering Incident