In the midst of ongoing infidelity scandals surrounding popular Afrobeats singer Davido, Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu has expressed his disappointment over Davido’s silence on the matter. The renowned musician has been embroiled in a series of infidelity allegations for over a week, with two women purportedly claiming to be pregnant with his child. Despite the allegations and the attacks on his wife, Chioma, Davido has chosen to remain mum, prompting Uche Maduagwu to criticize him for not publicly defending his partner.
The controversy surrounding Davido’s alleged affairs has been a topic of intense discussion in both mainstream and social media circles. Many fans and followers have been eager to hear the singer’s response to the accusations and rumors that have swirled around him. However, Davido’s silence has raised eyebrows and garnered criticism from various quarters.
In a recent post on his social media account, Uche Maduagwu did not hold back in expressing his concerns and questioned Davido’s motivations for staying silent. He pondered whether Davido derived some sort of satisfaction from seeing his alleged mistresses constantly embarrassing Chioma. Uche Maduagwu also took a dig at the singer, suggesting that his attitude might have contributed to him not being featured in Beyoncé’s album.
“Jesus wept, so you are bold enough to show off New Diamond TEETH, but not bold enough to react to women who claim to get BELLE for U? Pride and Arrogance na the biggest spiritual problem that is difficult to solve. Now we know Why BEYONCE work with others in Naija on Her album but ignored U. Is it that you care less How these alleged BELLE stories dey embarrass my CHIOM CHIOM or you enjoying it?” wrote Uche Maduagwu.
- Uche Maduagwu Criticizes Uriel Amidst Marriage Drama, Accusing Her of Overlooking Potential Partners
- Davido Faces New Allegations of Impregnating and Neglecting a Nigerian Lady Chisom (video)
- Davido’s Alleged Pregnant Side Chick Anita Brown Accuses French Colleague Ivana of Abortion
- US-Based Woman Exposes Alleged Affair with Afrobeats Superstar Davido
- Ilebaye Odinaya Breaks Silence on Controversial Outfit, Defends Fashion Choice Amidst Backlash