Excitement is brewing at Manchester United as Rasmus Højlund, the highly-touted striker, is set to undergo a series of medical tests today ahead of officially joining the English club. The signing of the Danish talent is nearing completion, with the necessary documents already exchanged between Manchester United and Atalanta.
Højlund is expected to put pen to paper on a lucrative deal that will see him don the iconic Red Devils jersey until June 2028. Additionally, the contract will include an option for an extension into further seasons, a testament to the club’s belief in the young striker’s potential.
Manchester United fans eagerly await the official announcement, hoping that Højlund’s addition to the squad will bolster their attacking prowess and bring more success to the club in the upcoming seasons.
- Paris Saint-Germain Enters Race for Rasmus Hojlund, Atalanta Striker, with a €50m Bid
- Ousmane Dembélé To Undergo Medicals Today in Paris Ahead of Anticipated PSG Signing
- Manchester United Unveils Striker Rasmus Hojlund
- Manchester United Secures Deal for Atalanta Striker Rasmus Hojlund
- Andre Onana Confirms He Will Be Joining Manchester United