Afrobeat Sensation Denies Secrecy Rumors and Invites Fans to Uncover the Truth in “Legalize” Music Video
In an exclusive interview with Naija 102 FM, renowned Afrobeat singer Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade, popularly known as Mr Eazi, has officially confirmed his marital status with actress Temi Otedola. Dismissing swirling rumors suggesting a clandestine wedding, Mr Eazi opened up about his union with the billionaire’s daughter and even provided fans with a visual clue in the music video for his hit song “Legalize.”
Addressing speculation head-on, Mr Eazi denied claims of secrecy surrounding his marriage to Temi Otedola. During the interview, he asserted that the couple’s Venice wedding was far from covert, as evidenced by scenes from the “Legalize” music video. The singer urged fans and critics alike to revisit the video, emphasizing that the carefully chosen outfits worn by the couple were not mere costumes but held significant meaning.
“Who told you it was a secret wedding? Go and watch the video of my song ‘Legalize,’ and you will get the answer to your question. We shot the video in Venice. If you watch the video, you will see proofs there. Our outfits weren’t just costumes. Go and watch the video, and you will see everything clearly. It’s just like what painters do, whenever you see their work, you will see the message they’re trying to convey. That’s how it is with us musicians too,” Mr Eazi explained.
Encouraging fans to pay closer attention to the visual storytelling in “Legalize,” Mr Eazi suggested that the music video serves as a public confirmation of his marriage to Temi Otedola. With this revelation, the couple’s union takes center stage, dispelling any lingering doubts about the secrecy of their nuptials.
Watch the video below:
- Mr Eazi Sparks Marriage Speculations with Birthday Message to Billionaire Father-in-law
- Offset and Cardi B Drop New Song “Jealousy” to Address Rumors. Watch Video
- Johnny Drille Dispels Dating Rumors with Tomi Ojo, Affirms They Are Just Friends
- Erica Nlewedim Shares Mother’s Reaction to Rumored Secret Marriage with Wande Coal Then Tweets That Marriage Claim was a Prank
- Eniola Badmus Dismisses Rumors of Troubled Marriage Between Rosy Meurer and Olakunle Churchill