The 14th Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi, on Thursday, paid a visit to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Sanusi arrived the villa hours after the president inaugurated the National Economic Council (NEC).
The event was attended by many governors and key aides of the president.
The economic direction of this government aligns with the thoughts of Sanusi, a former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
The monarch and economist has always been an advocate of fuel subsidy removal, a policy which Tinubu implemented on day one in office.
This is the first known meeting of Tinubu and Sanusi at Aso Rock.
- Former Head of State Abdulsalami Abubakar Meets President Tinubu at Presidential Villa
- Tinubu, Sanusi, Wike to Unveil Book on El-Rufai
- EFCC Interrogates Fayemi Over Alleged Misappropriation of N4bn
- Nigeria is worse off not having Osinbajo as President, Says Sanusi Lamido
- Kano gov-elect invites Sanusi to inauguration