Singer Says She Thought She Was Going to Die
Nigerian singer, Tems, has recalled a terrifying skydiving experience that she had with her family. She revealed that she was convinced to do it by her uncle, despite her initial fear.
Tems shared that she was initially excited about the prospect of skydiving, but her enthusiasm quickly waned once she got on the plane. As they ascended into the air, she was overcome with anxiety and pleaded with her family to jump without her.
However, her pleas fell on deaf ears, and she was eventually pushed out of the plane. While she admitted that the experience was exhilarating, she also confessed that she thought she was going to die at one point.
Despite her initial fear, Tems expressed that she would still be open to trying skydiving again. She believes that it is important to push oneself out of one’s comfort zone and challenge oneself to do things that are scary.
Watch her speak below:
The singer’s revelation about her skydiving experience serves as a reminder that facing one’s fears can lead to incredible experiences and personal growth.
- Davido Opens Up on Healing Process Behind Record-Breaking Album ‘Timeless’
- Tems and Manager Expose ATL Jacob’s Alleged Lies Over Grammy-Winning Song
- Tems’ “Free Mind” Breaks Records on Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay Chart
- Tems Marks Three-Year Anniversary of Debut EP “For Broken Ears” with Special Vinyl Release
- Rema Opens Up About How Losing His Father Shaped His Life and Mindset